Blog-Hopping...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Am I the only one?

I find people so very interesting. I just spent the last 45 minutes or so blog hopping from one blog to another... its really quite fun! You find all kinds of people and ideas and stuff just by following one blog to another.

I found a really great site for getting in shape... kind of like an online accountability thing... Looks pretty cool. Then there was that great "The World Is Not Flat" blog that I found a few days ago... I found an awesome site that has free music to download (though I haven't figured out how to DL it) for non-commerical short films... some beautiful photography....all kinds of things. Its kinda like a flea market of pretty things and knowledge. :-) Plus, I like reading the thoughts of everyone's inner-authors. We all have one, an inner-author, I mean. So even though I feel like I got nothing physically accomplished, its been an interesting evening blog-hopping.

And yes, Sean is still camping. That would explain my evening in front of this thing. :-)

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. Hey!! I figured I would leave a comment over here since you're on here more. I'm going to add you to my blogroll. You should be able to click where it says 'fowler' above and it will take you there. :) Have you checked your myspace lately? I sent you a message on there awhile back. I think it's a little outdated now, but I still have some questions for ya. Don't respond to it through a comment though-- email back through myspace if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Ohio and thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!