Dreamy

Thursday, August 19, 2010


I've officially found my dream home. Almost.



Castle Victorian Dream Home (<---------- clicky)

I just saw this place is for sale, too y'all! For less than a $Mil!

Several years ago, my parents bought their own dream home. It was an old victorian house in Wagoner, OK. Some day I will do a longer post on this house but I absolutely loved it. There's a long fantastic story about how it came to be "our's" but that, too is a story for another day. My parents poured their heart, soul, blood and tears into this house, and we all really thought we'd grow old here. But, they sold it a few years back, and as you all know, they have are on an awesome adventure right now, living in Egypt. But my dream home would definitely be a combination of our Wagoner Gibson house, and this Castle Victorian.

This is our Wagoner home.
And more Wagoner Home below:


This is the Castle Victorian.

The staircase on the Castle Victorian reminds me of the Wagoner home's entryway... all the Castle Victorian is missing is a fire pole, from the 3rd floor to the second floor's library landing! (Yes, we had a fire pole in our house!! It was amazing!)

*le sigh*

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. Wow-- that's huge! And less than a million? Wow. I have to say-- I would probably like your parents old house better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I didn't know you all had that gorgeous, wonderful home and I DIDN'T know they are now living in Egypt... very VERY cool. Why?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!