I Heart Faces: Got To Wear Shades!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



I love this picture of me and my daddy... I snapped it just before he and I went out for a ride in his 1960 MGA that he rebuilt from nothing but a rusted frame. I have such great memories of that car, and the 18 years it took him to fix it!! This is the perfect picture for this week's I Heart Faces challenge!

Check out more wonderful entries HERE!

You Might Also Like

7 Lovely Words

  1. What a sweet moment and cute photo to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome memory! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot and a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! This is such a cool shot, and such a beautiful moment.

    Have a very happy day!

    K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!