Fancy Nancy on Totsy!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh my goodness!  I am so excited about the.  For the first time ever, Fancy Nancy is on the super baby sale site, Totsy!  I'm sure you know who Fancy Nancy is, but do you know about Totsy?  Its a great website that runs new deals every day on great kids' items.  You just sign up for an account, then shop away!  You can even get an App for you iPhone that delivers your daily deals right to your phone.  This is the first time Fancy Nancy has been on there.  I cannot wait for Gia to be old enough to read those books- they are so fun!  Here's a look at just a few of the items on mega-sale on Totsy right now!  Go check it out-- but you better hurry, the sale ends in 3 days (or less, depending on when you read this, you know...)





As you can see, there are tons of fun things... though the books are my favorite, there are also puzzles, games, sticker books, dolls and more!  You can go to TOTSY and make an account to start shopping here!



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!