We're Officially Old

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This past weekend, my husband turned 30.  We are both officially old now.  And we couldn't be having any more fun if we tried!  I think he had a great birthday (I hope).  I made a scrapbook for him with all of his baby/growing up photos.  I also got him a ping pong table.  I was hoping it would be a surprise, but he figured it out before I could surprise him.  He always does that!  Oh, well.  He really likes it!  We went out for dinner with our small group, then back to our house for cake & ping pong.  It was a great time!

Ping pong necessities:



Japanese Steakhouse:
Octopus Nigri is my favorite!
Ooooh, fire!



Cake & Ping pong:




Happy birthday honey. Hope this is the best decade yet!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!