Morroccan Love

Thursday, April 08, 2010



I cannot even express in words how much I love this blog: My Marrakesh.

The author lives on Morrocco and is working to open a guest house there. Again, I cannot even describe how much I want to visit this guest house in Marrakech, Morrocco-- Peacock Pavillions. Every room, no-- every INCH is impeccably and uniquely designed, painted and accessorized. Just take a gander at these shots from some paint work inside the Pavillions:




Those stairs! Those floors! That ceiling!! AMAZING! The guesthouse isn't set to open until September of this year. Bummer! The reservation pricings though are insanely reasonable for such an amazing, one-of-a-kind places to stay. I know I could have talked mom and dad into a jaunt over to Casablanca/Marrakesh!

There is still work being done on the Peacock Pavillions. And she has people from all over the world come to help her paint. Yes, you heard me. People like you and me. Help paint that. Crazy, no? We are going to be SOCLOSE when we are in Egypt next month! (Well, closer than we are when we're in California!) But, alas, the paint party is the week before we arrive in Egypt. So my dream of being a part of the paint party at Peacock Pavillions must wait for another time. *sigh* (And yes I'm a sucker for alliterations.)

But seriously, do yourself a favor and jump over to her site and check out the beauty of everything! The photography! The painting! The landscape! The people! Beautiful, I tell you.

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!