Lu Chic Accessories

Thursday, April 03, 2014


A couple of people have asked us lately where we got the adorable hair bows that our girls have been wearing. I thought I'd do a quick blog post about Lu Chic Accessories. My friend in Canada makes these beautiful bows of all shapes, colors and sizes-- we LOVE them! Lu Chic has pretty much any color imaginable, as well as many character bows as well. Just this week, we got a new Frozen bow in the mail... Gia wore it to a doctor appointment this week and said it helped her be brave. :) I'm not sure I can testify to the bows' magical powers of courage, but they sure do look cute. Here's Gia in her Frozen bow:

 

As you can see, at almost 3 years old, Gia still doesn't have very much hair. Its often a challenge to find any kind of clip bow that will stay in place. We've had no trouble with our Lu Chic bows staying in place... they always do, even with her fine, wispy hair!

Joanna got in on the bow action a few days ago when we had lunch at La Ra. I love the anitqued colors in this headband/bow combination:


Another one of my favorite bows from Lu Chic Accessories is this reindeer clip Gia wore at Christmastime. I don't know if you can see it very well in this picture, but it is absolutely adorable. 




I don't have a picture of Gia in one, but our favorites are the "No Slip Hair Clips." They come in a huge variety of colors and prints and truly are "no slip!" I hope to post some more pictures of our Lu Chic Accessories soon. I have them on my real camera, just haven't had a chance to download them onto the computer. But if you're looking for some great bows for your little girl, Lu Chic is definitely the place to shop! (Shipping is super fast, BTW!)

PS- Not paid for this post, we just love our bows!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!