Mid-Week Magic

Thursday, February 11, 2016

I'm reading Elizabeth Gilbert's book "Big Magic" and it is fascinating and inspiring. (Or should I say, I was reading it until the Library check out on my Kindle ended and it took it away from me! Poof! Out of my hands. Back to the waiting list... #87.) Its a book on creativity and cultivating the creativity inside. I'm becoming more aware of the creativity of others around me and marveling at individuality God has placed inside each of us. So I thought I would share just a few brief things that are inspiring me this week...

Instagram // c_colli // 
Cristina Colli's Instagram feed is beautiful and inspiring. Its adding a much needed burst of color and spring to my days right now, as we're weathering grey skies and temps in the teens. I'm so ready for spring!

This new podcast from my wanna-be spirit animal, Anne Bogel (Modern Mrs. Darcy) was an instant connection for me! I started with the latest episode where she plays literary matchmaker for Tsh Oxenreider (another one of my favorite people). On each episode, she asks her guest a series of questions: 3 books they loved, 1 book they hated, and what they were currently reading. From that information, she recommends 3 books they should read next. I may have just exponentially increased my "To Read" shelf on Goodreads...


Photography // Baby Ryan
I had the honor of photographing another birth this week. It is always amazing to me how God created our bodies to bear and bring forth life. Being part of a woman's birth experience is never something I take lightly... it is an honor and a sacred place to be. We are praising God for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy! I've added some sneak peeks to my Facebook page



So, that's my mid-week magic. What's inspiring you this week? 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!