Pretty Flowers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I made a first ever attempt at semi-gardening today.  Joann's had their big pottery pots on sale 50% off, plus I had a coupon for an extra 10% of so that = total discount of 60%.  Too good to pass up!  So I got just one (to make sure I actually planted something in it before I got multiples!) and then Sean and I went to Lowe's this morning (after breakfast at our usual Saturday morning spot, BJ's Kountry Kitchen... we love it so much because its the only place here that reminds us of North Carolina!  We love it!) to get the plants.  I really don't know if the flowers will stay alive, but I sure hope they do because A) they're pretty and B) they were kinda expensive.  I didn't know plants were so expensive.  Well, we had to get potting soil too.  ANYWHO... all that to say, here's what the final result looks like now:







You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. beautiful! be sure to water in the mornings or evenings when it is cooler out.. mid day water just results to water evaporation.. to save money, buy the plants that come back every year... those should go in the ground though. buy the oness that die at the end of the season for the decorative pots.. love ya girl!! wish we lived closer!! -blair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!