We {Heart} It

Friday, February 18, 2011

I used to have a "happy list." I wrote it on a scroll of calculator receipt paper, and just kept adding to it. I kept it tacked up to my bedroom wall, and by the time I moved out of home, the list was from my ceiling to my floor, and then some. I haven't done one of those in years, but I just came across this website that reminds me of a more 21st century version of the happy list.

The site is called "We Heart It" and it is full of beautiful pictures. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and not all photos are 'family friendly' but there are some definite jewels there. I love pretty things, "eye candy" as some people call it. And this site is full of beautiful pictures! I'm not entirely sure how it works, as I am not a Tweeter on Twitter, but the pics are fun to look at! Here are a few of my favorites (from just the first few pages out of thousands)... There are multiple things I love about each and every one of these pictures. Here's what I mean:

Keri Russell... who didn't love Felicity? Coffee, croissant, jute bag with greens peeking over the top, her hair, the smokey eyes, and that sweater/cardigan! I even love the dusty rose color of her top. See what I mean? Lots to love in one picture!!


I'm loving backlighting these days. They just say "Spring" to me. Love it. This picture reminds me of laundry drying in the breeze on a warm Spring day.
Who doesn't love Nutella?





OK, I just read more about it... its basically on online storage for pretty things. :) You create your own "heart" page, and whenever you see a pretty picture (the internet is full of them!) you can click to save it to your heart. (You add a boomarklet to your faves bar, kinda like Polyvore.) You can also see what everyone else is "hearting" at the same time! Fun!

Just a word of warning, though... this could be a time sucker!!!!

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. oh goodness gracious! I so love all these things too! Its sort of funny how much I love all these things you love :) I am a huge Keri Russell fan all the way back to felicity :) and love henna. And just discovered Nutella. Its so good I might be sorry I tried it ;) nice to meet you!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, ps! you'd asked if I ship to Ohio and the answer is "yes!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!