29 Weeks!

Monday, February 21, 2011


Oh my goodness... seriously, 29 weeks?!?! Yippppeeeee yaaaaay!!!!

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Gianna is about the size of a butternut squash and should weigh between 2-3 pounds.
Total Weight Gain: I had an unscheuled dr. appt. this week and I have gained 17 total pounds... so that is one pound a week since my last check-up, which is right on track! I thought for sure it would have been more than that!!
Maternity Clothes: I am pretty much wearing all maternity clothes, except for a few tops that I got from Old Navy before Christmas... they were long in length to start with. But I'm guessing these will only last me a few more weeks. We've been packing to move, and the only clothes I'm packing in my suitcase are maternity!
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: She has busy days and lazy days. I much prefer her busy days. However, I am learning that when I am busier or more stressed, she is quieter. And I don't like that! Makes momma worry! Today has been much more relaxed and she's been moving all day. Her movements are more "rolls" now than they are kicks.
Sleep: Sleep is still difficult, but I've had a few good nights' rest with the help of Benadryl. And I am now officially done with work, so hopefully that will be one less stress to keep me up at night with my mind racing.
What I miss: I kinda miss laying on my stomach, and I definitely miss laying on my right side. I get instant heartburn when I lay on my right side.
Cravings: I am still loving the Red Velvet mini cupcakes from Sugar Shack.
Symptoms: Not too many.... Braxton Hicks and increased trips to the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week: I had my first baby shower this weekend! My California friends from church and work gave us a great shower for Gia. And the best part, my mom was able to be here for it, too!!
Appointments This Week? Yes, but I didn't see my regular doctor. I just had a quick visit with the Nurse Practicioner. I have my last appointment with Dr. G. on Tuesday.
What I’m looking forward to: Holding my baby and hearing her cry!!!!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: God's got it all taken care of. I just need to trust in that.

Pictures from this week:

This is my friend, Idette. She had the shower at her house, and it was so beautiful!!



You Might Also Like

3 Lovely Words

  1. yay!!! so exciting!! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so INSANELY happy for you. :) our little girl is due in august. :) take care, be healthy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Love that you're doing this. LOVE LOVE LOVE these updates. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!