28 Weeks

Sunday, February 13, 2011


HELL-O, third trimester!!! Woo hoo!! We're 2/3 of the way there! Yesterday was my 28 week day, and was also Whitney's birthday. It was very bittersweet, to say the least. Check out Whitney's blog for details on what we did on her special day. :) Sean got me these beautiful flowers for my Grand entry into the 3rd Trimester.

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Gianna is about the size of a Chinese cabbage... whatever the heck that is! She should be about 14 inches and weigh between 2-3 pounds.
Total Weight Gain: I'm going to guess about 15 pounds. As of my last appointment it was 13 pounds... so I'm not really sure how much I'm at right now. I kinda feel like I've exploded this past month, so I could get a "talkin-to" at my next appointment....
Maternity Clothes: I LOVED wearing some of my new clothes this week! ITs so much more comfortable wearing clothes that fit and actually covers my belly. I do'nt want to be one of those preggo's who walk around with the lower part of their belly just hanging out. Sean has been sworn to always tell me if this ever happens.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: Just the past couple days, she's been active throughout the whole day! I love it! The only bad thing is, when she moves more I notice more Braxton Hicks contractions, which just make me nervous in general. But I love feeling and watching her move. Yes, I can WATCH her move from the outside of my stomach. Its pretty crazy.
Sleep: Sleep is still difficult, but I've had a few good nights' rest with the help of Benadryl. And I am now officially done with work, so hopefully that will be one less stress to keep me up at night with my mind racing.
What I miss: Nothing. I love being pregnant!!!
Cravings: Well, ever since we had them at a Super Bowl party, I've wanted pot stickers! We had some for dinner tonight! Also, I am loving the Red Velvet mini cupcakes from Sugar Shack.
Symptoms: Not too many.... Braxton Hicks and increased trips to the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week: Watching her crazy movements on the outside of my tummy! And we started our baby registry at Babies R Us... so fun!
Appointments This Week?No doctor's appointments this week. I get so anxious in between appointments... still have another week and a half until my next visit.
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing who Gianna looks like, and being around family. Also, my mom is coming this week!! We are going to do my baby registry! Fun!!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: I need to drink more water!!!

Pictures from this week:






You Might Also Like

4 Lovely Words

  1. I love these updates! And pot stickers are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much longer! I am sure the last trimester will fly by. :) I also like your weekly updates. I think I am going to do this for our next baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clearly have not been reading the blogs for awhile, I had no idea!!!! Congrats to you!!! I am happy beyond words. And you look so beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are DARLING!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!