1 Week

Sunday, May 15, 2011


One of my favorite blogs is a DIY couple's home blog called Young House Love. And by favorite, I mean I save it to read at the very end of my reader so I look forward to it as I read thru all the others first, just waiting to get to the end and see what the YHLers are up to. :)

They have kept a weekly photo journal of their little bean who has just turned a year old, and I loved this idea! I've wanted to do this for our baby since before we were even pregnant with Gia!

We don't have a fancy camera, but hopefully someday when this Wilson family is employed, I'll be able to start saving up for a good DSLR camera that will make these photos even more OOOOOOO-worthy. But for now, we'll make do with my photoshop skills and the cutest subject on the planet. :)

I have a couple things planned for what I want to do with all the fabric at the end of the year. (I've been bookmarking ideas my whole pregnancy!) If you want to see what the YHLers did with their babe's fabric, check out their recent blog posts!

So without further ado, here is Baby G's one week picture! I can't believe its already been a whole week! We love you so much, baby girl. You have rocked our world in the best way possible and we can wait to love on you all the days of our lives.



You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. 1 week! The Wilson's have survived. I am sure it has been an amazing week. I love the idea of a weekly journal. Which is why I have kept Mya's blog. It is not weekly but it is just fun things she does in her life. (note to self I should update it) HAPPY 1 WEEK GIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I am definitely going to do this idea whenever we have kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!