3 Weeks

Saturday, May 28, 2011

This has been a busy week! We had our first out of town/road trip/over night in a hotel experience with Baby G. I was really nervous about it all, but in the end, she was a perfect angel! Seriously, she slept almost the whole time and was so great. She slept through all the important things that we needed her to sleep thru and she even slept good at night! She is getting so big, too! Now I know what people mean when they say it goes by so fast... I already feel like she's not so "newborn-y" anymore... and she's just 3 weeks old! crazy! I am loving every minute with her. I find myself closing my eyes and just breathing her in, multiple times a day. We are so very blessed.



You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. Gosh. She's just so bright-eyed and bushy tailed. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M Goodness! She is Darling! yeay yeay YEAY for you! LOVE you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!