How I Edit the Photos

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I made a quick little video that shows how I edited the weekly photos.  So many people have asked where I got the onesies for the 52 weeks, but here's the secret: they're fake!  Totally photoshopped.  I just use a plain white onesie, then add the weeks in using Photoshop.  If you are interested in doing a similar project but don't have Photoshop, I think you can still do the same thing using another free photo editing program like paint.  (But I haven't tried it so I'm not totally sure.)

Sorry if the video isn't entirely clear... I couldn't figure out how to add text beyond "titles" so the text is a little more vague that what I had initially planned on including in the video.  It also cut off the very top of my screen so you can't see everything I was doing with the top tool bar in PS, but it gives you the basic idea.  If you have any questions, just ask!

Oh- and there are stupid ads on it so you may have to "x" off of those in order to see the text.  :)




 post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!