40 Weeks... and a Baby!

Saturday, May 07, 2011


How Far Along: 40 weeks... 10 months preggo!
Size of baby: I know for sure now.... 7 pounds 13 oz.
Total Weight Gain: Pregnancy weight gain grand total is............ 40 pounds even. Not too bad... just a little bit above the 25-35 where I'd hoped to stay. But 40 isn't bad. I'm fine with that!
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: All this past week she's been very active!
Sleep: Sleep sucks. It hurts and I do'nt get much of it. Atleast after she comes, sleeping won't hurt anymore!
What I miss: Being able to pick up something if I drop it!
Cravings: Nothing much I can think of!
Best Moment of the Week: Arriving at our weekly Dr's visit and being told we are going to have the baby today!!!!!
Appointments This Week? Yes, we're weekly now. We went in for our 40 weeks appointment where they routinely do a non-stress test and check baby's fluid level. We went in at 9:00 and they did an ultrasound where they saw that Gianna's fluid levels were pretty low. The tech just looked at us and said, "Well, you're probably going to have a baby today!" WHAT? YAY! So from there it was pretty much a whirlwind of excitment. I'll post about her birth in a separate post later one.
What I’m looking forward to: Looking into my baby's eyes!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: God truly means it when he knows how much we can handle. I am so thankful that HE knows my limits, and enables me to meet them with His grace and for his glory.

Pictures from this week:


At the dr's office, getting ready to head to the hospital! What a morning!


All ready to go! Let's get this show on the road! :)


Hello, world! Introducing Gianna Noelle, born 5/5/2011 at 8:47 pm.

We are so madly in love with our little girl. Thanks for following along and praying with us throughout the pregnancy. We appreciate it so much and love all of you!! Now, stay tuned for posts as we watch our Rainbow Beauty grow!!!!


You Might Also Like

4 Lovely Words

  1. OH Congratulations to both of you she's beautiful!
    Lots of best wishes and hugs from Annie in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssss!!!!!!!!!!! I have been checking your blog regularly in anticipation of seeing a baby pic! I am so happy for you!!!!!
    And she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! She is adorable! Congratulations on your perfect little miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU. and she is BEAUTIFUL. AND PERFECT. and i am trying to express all this through caps so you know how FREAKING EXCITED I AM!!!! :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!