Celebrity Sightings

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sean and I just got back from a 3 day mini-vacay to Vegas.... SO MUCH FUN!  We stayed at a gorgeous suite in the Venetian with a fabulous Strip view.  It was a blast!  Our first night there, we had dinner at a place in the Palazzo called "Woo."  It was delicious food, but the real treat was getting to see a couple of celebs... Sitting one table away from us were Criss Angel and Holly Madison!!!  Holly walked by our table at one point (with beefy bodyguard in tow) and so I talked to her for a second.... ahhhhhh I am so sure I sounded totally stupid!  Sean had fun making fun of me for the rest of the night!  I don't think he'll ever let me forget that!  What can I say?  I'm a fan!  They were eating dinner, so we didn't ask them for pics-- I mean really, would you want that?  So that kicked off our Vegas weekend of fun.  

More to come but I'm super sleepy.... gotta be back downtown tomorrow.... we're going on week 4.... maybe things will wrap up this week.  But to tide you over a few pics!


Woo
Watching SportsCentere in our bath!



You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. Wow-- i am jealous!! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun! Thanks for letting me know about cutest blog on the block. It's a whole new world for me-- rather than having to search for an hour to find one cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!