Its the Most Wonderful Time.....

Monday, February 23, 2009

Of the Year!!!!  Its Oscar Night!!!!  Yayayayayayayayayay!!!!  So..... without further ado..... here are my predictions for the winners.....


LEADING ACTOR
Sean Penn- MILK










SUPPORTING ACTOR
Heath Ledger- Dark Knight






LEADING ACTRESS
Kate Winslet- The Reader






SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Penelope Cruz- Vicky Christina Barcelona






DIRECTOR
Danny Boyle- Slumdog Millionaire












BEST PICTURE
Slumdog Millionaire












ART DIRECTION
Curious Case of Benjamin Button

CINEMATOGRAPHY
The Reader

COSTUME DESIGN
Australlia

MAKEUP
Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I absolutely love love love Slumdog Millionaire.  And I'm watching the red carpet and the kids from the show are on... how cute are they?!??!?!?!?!  I also just saw the Changeling and it was fantastic as well.  This is the first year in a while that I have liked most of the movies nominated!  I loved Frida's dress too... she is absolutely gorgeous!  Ok.... back to the red carpet..... 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!