He's Still* Got The Whole World In His Hands

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Remember a while back when I told about this sermon series by Andy Stanley that just blew me out of the water? (Five Things God Uses To Grow Your Faith) In just one sermon I felt like I'd been fed for a thousand lifetimes.
Well, he's hit it out of the park once more with this new sermon series, "He's Still* Got The Whole World In His Hands."  Uh-Mazing.  I LOVE the way 
God is using this man and the people he ministers to.  The first sermon in this series goes almost hand in hand with a post I wrote back in August about giving thanks and praising God in all things.  I especially love the story he told about a man he met while waiting to meet president Obama... so you gotta listen through a little over half way to get to that point.  Anyways, listen to it and let me know what you think.  I love listening to these sermons online... I am always challenged and fed in ways that I'm not usually on a weekly  basis... so this is one way that technology is great!!


You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!