Pretty Things

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I love pretty things.  I've always been attracted to things that are unique, girly, yummy, breathtaking, natural, sparkly, and have pretty patterns or color combos.  While Sean's been gone I spend most of my evenings perusing the internet for the latest pretties, dreaming of how I could make it or where I would put something so pretty if I had it.  So I thought I'd share some of my latest fabulous finds....


THIS is amazing... it is a vase that is customized with two loved ones' profiles... you and your mate, or perhaps your two kiddos.  It took me a minute to see it... but do you see the profiles in the vase???













These are adorable!  And you really have to check out this
 website... the blogger had a dream/thought of making these to send to children who are in need of clothes and asked any
one and everyone to make these simple dresses.... they are soooo inexpensive (or even free if you have bias tape and elastic!) yet each one is unique and adorable.  I am going to try to make one (or 5) for my niece!












This GORGEOUS quilt by "World Quilter" makes me soooooo want to learn how to quilt.  In fact, there is a quilt store in Old Town Clovis that I am going to check out and see if they give classes on quilting!











Isn't this the cutest dot cake??












I love love love this napkin set... it even has its own little pouch!  I MUST make some of these!  What great hostess gifts, right???









OK that's enough for now.... even though I have TONS more I could share!  I'll save it for another day!

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!