Pondering....

Thursday, March 12, 2009


Lately I've been thinking about a lot of things... and the weird thing is, is that my mind kind of works in alliterations....i kid you not.... here's what I've been thinking about the past few days....

--> Passion
--> Patience
--> Pride
--> Presence
--> President
--> Peace
--> Pain
--> Perseverance
--> Parenthood
--> PURPOSE

Seriously, one thing just leads to another and I was thinking about all these things almost at once when I realized how strange my thought process is...  anyone else with me on this?  No?  Its ok... :-)  So what's been on your mind lately??

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. Passion, purpose, perseverance and presence have been part of the thoughts running through my head recently, but never thought about it being an alliteration. The book by Brennan Manning is very good. His writing style is different than most author's that I read. He is very raw and poetic at the same time. Good stuff! I did read Mad Church Disease. I liked what she had to say, but none of it was real new to me. Definitely good for those who are in ministry full time. Glad to read that your husband is back home. Sounds like things are going pretty good for you guys. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too work in alliteration. it may just be the two of us that do this, but at least we can be strange together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!