Summer Reading Update

Saturday, September 10, 2011

So I posted a while back about my summer reading list... the books I had already read and the ones I wanted to read.

Well, summer is gone and with the addition of Pumpkin Spice Latte's to Starbuck's menu, Fall is officially here. So here is how I did:

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond-

The Baby Book by Drs. Sears and Sears-

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins-

Madame Tussade by Katherine Monahan-

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen-

Common Pregnancy Myths by Dr. Smith

sTORI Telling by Tori Spelling

Mommywood by Tori

Clapton by Eric Clapton

Steven Tyler: Does the Noise In My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler

Chasing Fire by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

The Holy Wild by Mark Buchanan

One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Currently Reading this one)***

The Physics of the Future by Michio

DarkFever by Karen Marie Moning

I haven't gotten to read as much as I wanted to, but hey- we've been busy! Since Gia is in her own room now, we're able to once again read in bed. So I'm looking forward to knocking out more of my list as Fall continues. :)

How'd you do on your summer reading list?

***ETA 6/25/2012: I finished Mommywood and Steven Tyler's books this year.  I also couldn't get much past the first chapter in One Thousand Gifts.  Just not my style of writing and I really couldn't get into it.

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!