19 Weeks

Friday, September 16, 2011


Today was a busy day but we still managed to get our picture of the week in! Sean says he loves this picture because it shows exactly what she is doing this week-- grabbing her feet some more! Any chance she gets, she folds herself in half like a pretzel and grabs a foot. It so cute. Makes diaper changes a little tricky, but still cute. Do you recognize this fabric? Its from the robe I wore in the hospital when Gia was born. (I'm out of fabric right now and didn't have a chance to get to the store this week... so we made do!)

We are still working on incorporating more feedings during the night for Gia, but I am beginning to regret waking her at night. Since we've started doing that, she's been up a lot more. But, there's just no other time to get more feedings in for her, as she already eats every 2 hours during the day. I'm going to be able to weigh her this weekend on Saturday when I go to a breast feeding support group. So I'm hoping that brings good news of some weight gain! We also moved Gia up to the Medium sizes in our cloth gDiapers. The others were pinching and hurting her way too much to squeeze her into them any more. This week was Sean's birthday and it was such a joy to have Gia to celebrate it with us!


You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!