July Birchbox

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My July Birchbox arrived in the mail today- I was so excited!  From the moment Gia woke up she was just as fussy as she was adorable today.  Add record high temperatures and you've got the makings of a tired day.  This perked me right up!  I absolutely love everything in this box!!  Which really excites me because the past few months, there have been a couple of items I was just like, "meh" about.  But I love all of this!  On to the goodies....

(From left to right)
Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion- this looks intriguing.  It says to mix it with foundation or use it as a highlighter.  Since I don't use foundation in the summer, I am going to try the highlighting option.

Blinc mascara- SO STOKED about this!  In fact, I've been holding off buying new mascara in the hopes that I would get one in a Birchbox soon!  This is the full-sized item.  Score!  Worth the $10 right there.

Minteas Mints- Haven't tried these yet, but the little tin they come in is super cute!  

Julot lip gloss- I LOVE THIS!  I tried it on as soon as I opened the box.  It makes my lips look very nautrally shiny.  But it tints them the shade that I wish they naturally were, then just adds some gloss.  It stays on really well, too.

Ear buds- I always need an extra pair of these for the gym!  Woo hoo!

Oscar de la Renta Live in Love fragrance- I love OdlR.  In fact, my bedspread is Oscar de la Renta.  This is a great scent, though it doesn't seem totally summer-y to me.  I think I will just tuck it away until fall or winter.  Am I the only one who is kinda weird about scents like that?  I like them to match the seasons. 

On another note: for my fellow Birchbox subscribers, do you guys have any creative recycling uses for the box?  Its such a great, sturdy box, I really hate to throw it away.  I can keep them for gift wrapping at christmas, but was wondering if anyone had any other great ideas.  :)

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!