#OscarNomsWatchList (And a printable for yoU!)

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Academy Awards are only 9 days away!  If you are wanting to check out some of the nominated movies before you make your best guest on your Oscar Pools at work, here is a chart that has all the nominated movies (in the main categories that will be awarded on the show).  I've left a spot on the far left for you to check each movie off when you've seen them, and on the far right, I've told you where you can see all the movies.  A couple of them are in transition between theatre and DVD (which, in my opinion is really stupid & poor planning, but I don't entirely know how all that works) but most of them are available to watch in some form or fashion.  One really cool thing is that all of the animated short film nominees are available for FREE viewing on YouTube right now, until the day of the Oscars.  So far I've only watched "Head Over Heels" but I really enjoyed it!  I'm about 1/2 way through this list, so we'll see how far I can get in the next week!  What about you?  How are you doing on your #Oscarnomswatchlist ?



PS- I've never used Scribd. before so let me know if you have troubles downloading/printing the chart!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!