April InstaGlance

Friday, August 02, 2013

I'm playing catch up on the blog here... I can't believe its been 4 months since my last InstaGlance post. I found out I was pregnant, then sleep & nausea took over. But I'm into the second trimester now and things are looking up a bit.


I read a couple of great books this month, did a little cleaning & organizing (obviously before I was pregnant), and made some delicious ethnic meals. We spent lots of time with our friends and some girlfriends and I had a sewing day. We made tons of nursing covers! Hubs found a jackpot of morrel mushrooms, which we promptly devoured. We had a few fun nights at the X youth group and even got dressed up in our Egyptian garb for an authentic-ish meal of Koshary!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!