Fall in a Cupcake

Wednesday, November 02, 2011


The description of this cupcake said that it tastes like Fall.... well, you had me right there!! I made these for my ladies' night hangout yesterday and they were uh-mazing. In fact, as I type, I'm trying very hard to ignore the three that are left on my counter behind me.

I used a white cake mix, and added a little extra vanilla extract (maybe 1 tsp?) and sprinkled in some extra cinnamon with the batter. Then I filled them with the apple butter (fresh from the Apple Orchard), baked them and used this buttercream icing recipe. I don't know which I like better... the apple butter filling, or right creamy icing. Hmmm... I think I need another one to help me determine that.

Do yourself a favor and BAKE THESE TODAY!




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!