28 weeks

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Its been another tough week here at our house. Week 4 of very little sleep and lots of sickness. I've been super sick with the second cold in 3 weeks... I had about 2 days where I felt good before I got sick again. Gia is still congested and waking up every 2-3 hours at night. She never sleeps more than an hour during the day. I. Am. Exhausted. One fun thing this week, though, my friend Heather came over and helped me make a ton of baby food for Gia. Our freezer is stocked with yummy, fresh food for her now! We are so blessed by the good friends we are making here. We'd greatly appreciate prayers for our family that we can all be healthy again, and that we will figure out why in the heck Gia is having so many sleep issues. I keep saying I can't do this another night, but somehow we do...



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!