Naptime Prattle

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Tuesday update just because:

* I cannot believe Thanksgiving is little more than a week away!
* One week from today, Gia will meet her cousins for the first time!!!
* Anyone else watching Homeland on Showtime? Holy cow, good show.
* And of course, there's always Dexter. Best. Serial Killer. Ever.
* I still think its weird and the writing is genius to make audiences 'pull' for a serial killer.
* Have you been watching any of the GOP debates? I enjoy watching them but have missed the past two.
* This morning, Gia turned on her music in her crib, and it gave me an extra 20 minutes of rest!
* Gia is practically crawling now. Its crazy how fast this girl moves.
* My poor girl has had Hand Foot Mouth, a GI bug and is now teething. Add in just starting solids and the major milestone of crawling, and it has been a rough couple of weeks. Hoping my baby girl can catch a break for a bit after her teeth cut through!
* I am ALMOST finished with my scrapbook from Egypt. A year and a half later. But I've been a little busy, ok? I am going to use a Groupon from Mixbook. I love the program- lots of options for backgrounds and embellishments. I'll let you know what I think of the finished product.
* Never underestimate the power of an encouraging email. I got the sweetest email from a friend last night that really lifted my spirits. Just sayin... :)



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!