11 Months

Thursday, April 12, 2012


Length: 27 and 3/4 inches
Weight: She is 16 pounds, 9 ounces. 
Clothing Size: I've just moved her up to mostly 12 month clothes.  She still wears some 6-9 month onesies, but she's getting longer so they are a little tight in the torso.  
Fave Toy: She's having a lot of fun knocking down block towers that I build with her colorful alphabet blocks. She's also having a great time with a couple of her toy balls.  They rattle and make noise, so she loves to shake them!
Fave Outfit: I really like the Oklahoma t-shirt I made her for the Pioneer Woman book signing.  Its so cute with the little green skirt and her tiny Keds!
New Moves: She is walking along the couches more and "walking" while I hold her hands.  But still nothing on her own.
Teething: No new teeth this month, though it seems like she's been chewing on everything again.  But nothing looks even close!
Eating: She hasn't been eating a great deal of solid foods lately.  She just doesn't seem interested.  She's still nursing 4 or 5 times a day.  I need to get better about letting her try more new things.  I think I'm going to try tofu at lunch today!   

Sleeping: Sleeping is up and down.  But I think its getting better.  While Sean was gone, she slept until at least 5:30 a.m. every night except for one.  Most nights she slept through until 7:45!  I really hope we are on the up-swing of this! 
Talking: She is babbling like crazy!  No new discernable words but she is definitely talking more and getting even more personality!!  I even think she's singing now... she gets this almost falsetto sound in her voice and its very sing-songy.  So cute!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!