Baby Daddy Day

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am so thankful for the wonderful fathers in my life- my own dad, Sean's dad, and Sean as a dad.  I have lived long enough and met enough people to know that Godly fathers are not a dime a dozen these days- they are precious, priceless gifts!  And I feel so blessed that I have not one but three Godly fathers in my life.  We didn't really do much for Father's Day because Sean had a lot of things he had to do for work, but we sort of celebrated the night before.  I tried to take some pictures of Sean and Gia, too but that didn't work out too well.  Gia was not up for a photoshoot!  See for yourself:

Sean trying to coax Gia into the picture.  I love this man!

Like father....

Like daughter.





Haha!  Well, it was a good try, right?



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!