Duck!

Friday, June 22, 2012

I haven't forgotten about the 13 month pictures... they're coming.  I'm working on it but I've been so busy around here.  I am so in love with my little girl... she is hillarious.  Every day she does something new that just cracks me up.

We went to a garage sale this afternoon and found some great deals.  Most of the kids clothing items were 10 or 25 cents!  While we were there, there were several little girls who were looking at Gia as I was looking through all the clothes.  One little girl said, "Why does she look like that?"  I asked, "Like what?"  She said, "She has no hair!"  I just laughed and told her it wasn't growing very fast yet!  Haha. My sweet bald baby.  My mom told me that she didn't have to cut my hair until I went into Kindergarden!

Lately Gia's been picking up new words, and associating objects with those words in new contexts.  Its so fun to watch her connect the dots!  For instance, while she was taking her bath tonight, she was playing with her rubber duck.  I was teaching her to say "Duck" which she did pretty good.  Then, we were reading a book before bedtime and there was a picture of a rubber duck in the book.  I asked, "Gia, what is that?"  She just stared at it for about a minute, then said "Duck!"  (Or as she says, "Duh!")  So cute!





post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!