To be Expounded Upon Later

Sunday, November 23, 2008


This has been an amazing weekend at the NMC.  I never knew it was possible to feel so completely refreshed and utterly exhausted at the same time.  I've taken loads of notes and have about a millions things going on in my mind, but am in need of some serious chill time (aka: mindless watching of CSI).  That being said, I'm just going to make a list of things I want to write about, and will expound upon at a later time.  



This is Mom & Dad Reed... my dorm parents all four years of college.  I love these two so much! Like they were my own parents!  They will always be Mom and Dad to me.  Mom Reeds talks of me like a proud mother talks of her own daughter... I got to talk to them about a  recent life changing trip they took to Thailand, and hear about their new life off of Ozark's campus.  They made my years at college so wonderful, and I am a better person, a stronger woman, because of their counsel and time they invested in me.  Love you guys!



You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!