Blog Update

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You may notice I've added a fun little pregnancy ticker to the side of my blog! :-) I've always wanted to do one of these and have just forgotten to put it on here. So now, here it is. 178 more days to go. :-) I'm not showing yet really (at least not to other people) and sometimes I wonder if I really am pregnant. The morning/afternoon sickness has abated and my appetite is back to normal (not so ravenous anymore!) so I feel pretty much "normal." I have an appointment next Wednesday and am just continuing to hope and pray that baby is safe and growing healthy. :-)

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. It's so exciting-- you are going to be so cute with a little round belly here in a few months!

    Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? If so, when? Any name ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!