Pinterest:Obsession

Friday, August 05, 2011



Yes, like much of the blogging world, I am addicted to Pinterest. I've pinned about a million things (ok, technically just a couple thousand maybe, but who's counting?) and up until this week, I"ve not tried a single one of them. I figured it was time to get off my websurfing BEEhind and do something!

So, for dinner last night, I made this crock pot apple pie pork chop dinner.



It was SCRUMPTIOUS! Then today, while we were enjoying a lazy Family Friday (aka Sean's day off), I tried a photo set up that I had pinned as inspiration. Here's the inspiration photo:



Here's my interpretation of that:


I love how it came out!! Up next to try are these frozen meals that you make all in one day, freeze then have ready for the crock pot. I'll let you know how they turn out!


You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. The picture turned out great! I'm looking forward to the freezer/crock-pot meals/review as I'm thinking about doing them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!