16 weeks

Friday, August 26, 2011


16 weeks! Whoa! I love this week's pictures. There were quite a few adorable contenders, but this one pulled ahead for the win! I took Gia to the doctor *again* today because she had quite the scary screaming fit last night. But, once again, the little girl is just fine! I feel kinda silly having taken her to the doctor twice already-- before her next scheduled well-visit, which is just in another two weeks. But, she was up screaming all night and part of the day yesterday, so I thought something might be wrong with her ears. She just wasn't herself. The dr. said everything looks good, though so we are going to try her on some reflux medicine to see if that takes care of some of her spit-up issues. The good side of going to the doctor so much is I get to see how much weight she's gaining! Today she was 12 pounds 5 ounces and 25 inches long! She is quite the growing girl! I'm hoping to make a trip to Once Upon A Child sometime soon to pick up some longer sleepers for her at night, as she's just getting too long for the 0-3 month ones!




You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. NO!!!!! It's not POSSIBLE that she is already 16 weeks old!!! The last I remember is 9. Where have the last five weeks gone? On the flip side - she is SO SO SOOOOOO darling! Love it! love YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!