Apple Pickin' Time!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011









With NaNa here this week, we went to a local apple orchard. Ever since my friend gave us this apple sweater, I knew the orchard was on our must-do list for Fall. I wanted to go to this one specifically because they have u-pick apples... so you can imagine my disappointment when we learned that all the apples had been picked off already! We still had a great time wandering the orchards and pumpkin patches. They also had lots of apples already picked, so we bought a bag of those and mom made an AMAZING apple pie. SO GOOD... I can still smell the Apple Orchard when I eat the pie! We also got some yummy treats at the concession stand (apple cider slush, hot apple cider and apple turnover) and brought home some apple butter and yummy smelling candles. All in all, it was a great trip and a beautiful day!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!