25 Weeks

Monday, October 31, 2011


It's Happy Halloween week! This has been a busy week... Sean left for a trip to Baltimore on Monday, and my mom was here until Tuesday. We had a great time, just us girls. We went out to lunch, did a little shopping and played with Gia. It was so great to have my mom here... I was sad to see her go. But, we will get to see her and my dad again in November! Yay! It was just me and Gia most of the week and we did pretty ok. But we were so glad when Sean got home on Thursday! I tried giving Gia sweet potatoes, but she didn't like them very much. In fact, she wasn't liking the rice cereal much either so we've stopped those for a week or so in hopes that when we pick it up again, she'll be more interested.



post signature

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!