Whitney's Day 2012- Your Invitation!

Sunday, February 05, 2012


I cannot believe Whitney's second birthday is just one week away.  I hope to write more on the subject, but I just wanted to get this post up to remind everyone that we are going to do another RAOK day, and would LOVE to have you all join us!

You can read about all of last years' fun HERE.  There are some great ideas on Random Acts of Kindness HERE.  And soon I will have the printable versions of this year's cards up.  (Hopefully tomorrow (Sunday)).

So... will you guys please plan to join us next Saturday in sprinkling our world with a littl RAOK love, in memory of Whitney?  I am so excited to share her birthday with you all!  Feel free to share this invitation with others, too.
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!