38 Weeks

Thursday, February 02, 2012



38 weeks!  Gia took her first plane trip yesterday and she did pretty great.  There was terrible turbulence for 3 hours of the 4 hour flight.  I had to hold her to my chest so her head wouldn't hit the window... it was not fun.  But, spending the week in Phoenix with my sister and nieces was super fun!  So far, Gia is taking a bit of time to warm up to the new-ish faces, as usual.  But I think by the end of the week she's going to be best buds with her cousins!  We went to a beautiful coffee shop this morning... it has a great outdoor courtyard and tons of flowers, birds and trees.  Gia LOVEs the outdoors and this sunshine is doing us both a lot of good!  In this picture, she is doing the sign for "milk"... its so cute!  You can also see her two bottom teeth... the only ones at the moment.  For the past few nights, Gia has been only waking up once to eat, usually around 11:30, then sleeping til about 7!  I hope this is a new trend!

Outtakes:


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!