35 Weeks

Thursday, April 07, 2011




How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a honeydew melon.... 5 and 1/4 pounds!
Total Weight Gain: 27 pounds.... right on track for the 3rd Trimester! Though its probably closer to 30 now....
Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. Or pj pants. Even some of the maternity shirts I bought a few months ago are getting a little short.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: She's been very active the past week! She's most active in the afternoon, and especially after I eat sweets. :)
Sleep: Sleep is oh-so-elusive. Just a couple hours here and there. I actually dread nighttime, because I just toss and turn. And lying down for so long is very uncomfortable.
What I miss: Uninterupted sleep! I know... it will be a while before I experience that again!
Cravings: I've been eating a TON of sweets lately, but have really been craving hearty, savory foods.
Symptoms: BH's and peeing lots, stiffness in my legs.... just your general stuff. And no sleep. The BH's have been a little bit painful, so maybe that means things are starting to happen.
Best Moment of the Week: My mom and sister came for my baby shower this past weekend!!! It was fantastic! And it was so fun to have both of them here with me!
Appointments This Week? Nope.
What I’m looking forward to: Taking Gia for walks in the park.
One Thing I've Learned This Week: I love family and am so blessed by great family and family-in-laws.

Pictures from this week:

I forget that this sweater doesnt' work so well for taking belly pics.... My sister took some matenrity photos of me this week that I was hoping to use for my weekly picture, but I am still waiting to get them from her to edit. So when I do get them, I'll post them instead... they'll be better than this one! :)


You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!