A Belated Sunday Summary

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So, this is a day late, but better that than not at all right? I'll get the hang of this, I promise!



Song of the week: Tonight, by FM Static



Meal of the week: Trip Tip



Fave moment of the week: Sunday lunch with Sean... and realizing that when we're on the same side, we're unstoppable. :-)



What I'm reading now: Sadly, I finished Breaking Dawn. So now I am going back to the beginning and re-reading Twilight in anticipation of the movie. I have also picked up Jesus for President. So far, I like it a lot.



Verse of the week: 2 Timothy 2:23-26



Fave Website this week: StephenieMeyer.com



Random thought: I really want to go to the midnight Premiere of Twilight.



What I want to be when I grow up (this week): I'm still researching what it takes to be a location scout!!! lol


What I'm looking forward to this next week: Survivor?! i don't know... not much happening this week. oh i know! I'm going to hopefully decorate for Fall this weekend... and it MIGHT rain on Saturday. Here's crossing my fingers!

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. I really enjoyed your Sunday summary... :) nice to hear the update!

    hey, send me your address.... I have something I want to send you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!