Sunday Summary

Monday, September 22, 2008

So, in an effort ot be more regular in my posting, I have decided to add two new staple postings to my week. The first one is what I am calling my "Sunday Summary." I'll answer the same questions every week, kinda giving a recap of my past week. I'm kinda looking forward to the accountability and reflection this potentially has to offer. And its been a while since I"ve developed a new habit, so... here goes notin'!

Song of the week: I don't really have one this week....

Meal of the week: Indian food with Tommy & Shiny and the Neimeyers, from Africa. Mmmmm.

Fave moment of the week: Sean waking up and telling me that I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and how he's so lucky to be married to me. All this before I even brushed my teeth!

What I'm reading now: Breaking Dawn- LOVE this... and I'm dreading the end, so I"m dragging it out, savoring e v e r y w o r d .

Verse of the week: I'm embarassed to say that I don't have one, since I honestly havent been in the word this week. BUT, my memory verse for this week is: 2 Timothy 2:23-26. Hold me to it.

Annoying moment of the week: UGH! The dentist!!! HORRIBLE experience... needless to say, I will NOT be going back and am now back to sqaure one with putting my teeth back in order now. :-)

Fave Website this week: Free Art! This guy is an artist and hides it all over Chicago and makes a scavenger hunt for people to find his art all over the city! My brother found one of his pieces today... so cool! The one David found is the 6th one from the top. So cool!! I wish I lived in Chicago!

Random thought: I want to be a location scout for movies. that is dream job # 192. Which makes me think of another question:

What I want to be when I grow up (this week): Well, this is obvious, but a location scout for movies. Get me some passport stamps, baby!!!

What I'm looking forward to this next week: Hell-oooo! Premiere week for most of my fave shows!!! Survivor, Criminal Minds, etc. CAN"T WAIT! This is what I look forward to all summer long. This is the reason for Fall. (j/k)

So there is my Sunday Summary.

I am also going to do a "Friday Fave Foto" where I post my fave photo from the week or from the past. So... to catch up... here is my Friday Foto:



Las night after church, Sean and I got some Jamba Juice then came home and played Mario Party on Gamecube, for old time's sake. :-) Seal found a comfy spot on Sean's back and Duke chilled out beside me. I have one more fave foto from the week:


You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Words

  1. Love the new layout! You are so creative! Hope all is well for you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    We're doing good- just trucking awway at life for now! I'm done with school in May. Jer's a youth minister again (woohoo!). Life is good.

    I like your Sunday Summary idea. I might steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!