New Look

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hope you like the new look. :-) The header is from one of Sean and I's engagement pics taken by the great Nathan Williams. :-) Its been almost 5 years since we've had pics taken together like that... I'm hoping when I'm home at Thanksgiving Sean will want to do some. We'll see...

In completely random news, I found this Sarah Palin Name Generator. Totally funny. I LOVE Sarah Palin, and she has definitely chosen some interesting names for her five children: Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. If SP chose my name, it'd be... are you ready for this? It would be... Fog Piles Palin. Ew. I don't like that name. SO do your's and see if its any better and let me know! Sean's name would be... oh, LOL.... Bullpen Cola Palin. HAHAHAHAHAH.

In other news, I've cried, like, 6 times today at random TV shows. But no, I'm not pregnant. Go figure. :-)

I'm currently watching "Stop-Loss" as I write this... anyone seen it? Thoughts? I think its highly slanted, but thought-provoking, none the less.

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!