No No No... you've got it ALL wrong...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past few months may be unfamiliar with the current phenomenon of the Twilight series, I've been drooling over all the screen shots I can get my eyes on! The movie looks mostly phenomenal, though I am reserving my opinion (of course) until I've actually seen it... Were I the casting director, I would have cast a few of the supporting charaters differently, but like I said... I may see the movie and totally agree afterall.... But I digres... where was I and what was my point? Oh yes- the stills.


I've been scoping out some of the enchantingly beautiful new publicity photos and still shots and came across this one...






Well, clearly whoever shot this photo hasn't read the books and doesn't know the true Edward and Bella... so I took a few liberties to point out the wrongs in this photo.... you might need to click on it to blow it up to read the writing....




*Edit*
SO I can't get it to click and open up bigger... can any of you? Its so much better when you can actually read what I wrote. Boo.
Click Here for the Photo

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!