I LOVE LAMP

Monday, March 14, 2011

I've always been big on "mood lighting" or lighting that is appropriate for whatever I happen to be doing at the time. For instance, in college, I HAD to have every single light on in my dorm room before I could study effectively. I also hate flourescent lighting. I much prefer the warm glow of several table lamps to a gaudy, blaring flourescent one overhead.

I found a great website for table lamps-- they have ALL kinds of styles here! Anything you could ever imagine... and more!

Currently, we are living with my in-laws until our Little Girl arrives and we can find a job for Sean. We have a really nice, workable set-up in the basement of their house but guess what kind of lighting our room has? A big flourscent box on the ceiling! So I've definitely been daydreaming about a new table lamp or two. Here are a few of my favorites from the CSN Website:

Interior+Table+Lamp+in+Polished+Steel.jpg

Giacomo Table Lamp in Polished Steel


Venus+and+Juno+Accent+Lamp+in+Lead+Crystal.jpg

Venus & Juno Accent Lamp in lead crystal


And just because I love the name....

unknown.jpg

Bling Bling Table Lamp


SO.... what is your favorite style??

Check out the website for great Table Lamps Here!

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!