33 Weeks!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Some things say a pineapple, some things say a honeydew. Either way she's about 4 pounds!
Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds.... give or take a couple.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. Or pj pants. Even some of the maternity shirts I bought a few months ago are getting a little short.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: She's rolling around a lot more than kicking these days... I'm guessing its because she's running out of room!
Sleep: Still not sleeping too well, but last night I did sleep FANTASTIC. Its amazing what a little bit of sleep will do!
What I miss: Not a lot this week
Cravings: SUSHI...Ohio doesn't have sushi like California does.
Symptoms: Aching hips and back and BH's... and peeing a lot.
Best Moment of the Week: We had our birthing class and hospital tour yesterday... it was fun! I feel a lot more prepared and ready to have this baby. The birthing unit is beautiful... if I get the new unit. There's an old unit that is, well old and ugly. But hopefully I'll be in a pretty new room. :)
Appointments This Week? If you count our childbirth class, yes!
What I’m looking forward to: Holding my baby and dressing her in cute clothes and bows!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: Nothing is real until it is experienced. ~John Keats {my paraphrase}

Pictures from this week: (Sorry you get such cryptic pics this week.... I already took my nice clothes off so I'm scrubbing it.)



Woo-hoo... Go Metro soccer shirt from 9th grade!!! :) MCA REPRESENT!



You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Words

  1. " Nothing is real until it is experienced."
    love this! I love reading about things are going. I e been working on gianna's gifts. I'll email you when I need to send them so I can get an address.
    happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!