31 Weeks

Saturday, March 12, 2011


How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Gianna is about the size of 4 navel oranges. Holy cow!
Total Weight Gain: 23-ish pounds....
Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. Or pj pants. Even some of the maternity shirts I bought a few months ago are getting a little short.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: She's rolling around a lot more than kicking these days... I'm guessing its because she's running out of room!
Sleep: Still not sleeping too well....
What I miss: Just wine this week.
Cravings: Still craving hearty and cake-y things.
Symptoms: Aching hips and back and BH's.
Best Moment of the Week: Not going into labor while Sean was back in California and driving our car across the country!
Appointments This Week? Nope, not this week.
What I’m looking forward to: Holding my baby!!!!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: God's got it all taken care of. I just need to trust in that.

Pictures from this week:





You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!