32 Weeks!

Saturday, March 12, 2011


How Far Along: 32 Weeks....O.M.G.
Size of baby: Gianna is about the size of a large jicama... because we all know what that is right?!
Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds.... that means I've been gaining at a rate of 2# per week... but really it should only be about 1# per week... so I'm gonna need to start moving more in these last few months.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. Or pj pants. Even some of the maternity shirts I bought a few months ago are getting a little short.
Gender: Girl! Gianna Noelle
Movement: She's rolling around a lot more than kicking these days... I'm guessing its because she's running out of room! Sean and I felt a CRAZY roll the other night... we could feel her feet rolling down the size of my ribs. It was nuts. Luckily, she's head down in a good position.
Sleep: Still not sleeping too well, but last night I did sleep FANTASTIC. Its amazing what a little bit of sleep will do!
What I miss: Nothing really this week....
Cravings: No major cravings... we've had Skyline a couple times. That's always good. :)
Symptoms: Aching hips and back and BH's... and peeing a lot.
Best Moment of the Week: Sean feeling her roll around so much, and a good appointment with our new doctor.
Appointments This Week? Yes, just today! We had our first appointment with our new OB practice here... They are a practice of 5 doctors, and I will hopefully get to meet them all before I deliver. Whoever is on-call at the hospital will deliver me. We REALLY liked the dr. we met with today... so we're hoping he's the one who will deliver us, but we'll see! I feel a lot better now, having gone to the doctor here! Doc said just about 4 more weeks, then I could deliver whenever I go into labor! (!!!!!!!!!!!) So much to do, so much to do!
What I’m looking forward to: Holding my baby and dressing her in cute clothes and bows!
One Thing I've Learned This Week: A lot of "things" don't matter. In fact, most "things" don't matter at all. But the things that do matter are more than enough to fill my heart with joy.

Pictures from this week:







You Might Also Like

3 Lovely Words

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee hahahahah i just started yelling to kimmy that i can't waiiiitttt!!! holy crap 4 weeks, you better tell baby G she needs to settle down in there hahaha. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- you are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOOO excited for you!I cannot wait to see all the cute baby girl pictures that will surely be posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!