Baby 'Bellies 2

Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Ready for another Baby Embellishment idea? This one may take a little more work, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on it.... but here's the idea anyways:

I don't remember where I bookmarked this one from... so if you know, let me know and I'll give credit where credit is due! This lookes like the whole onesie was dyed after it was embellished... I've seen some really cute tea dyed onesies, but I'm not sure about tea dying something that I know I will wash a lot. So maybe just a light tan colored Rit dye or something... we shall see.

I got some supplies for the camel onesie, but quickly realized that not having any of my crafty stash available is going to make these projects that should be inexpensive, quite pricey. So I may not be able to make all my ideas until we are settled in our own place... but I still want to document these ideas! :)

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Words

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!